Gaming Looking for youtubers who want to grow there channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Hilton

Liking YTtalk
Hi everyone

I am looking for people who would be interested in joining an online magazine. Wont cost you any money and you can be involved as little or as much as you want. I will just use the content you put out normally on your Channel.

Basically I am looking for youtubers who do reviews of newly released games or Walkthrough or if you do something a bit different. I am a youtuber myself, my channel is called 2controllers1sofa, but I started over a year ago. Now I recently had a baby so I had to take break from videos and I just had this awesome idea what if there was a online gaming magazine made by the gamers. Our channels would get much more publicity and would be fun along the way.

So i was thinking we would be releasing an online magazine every month which contains gaming content like videos, articles, podcast, or what ever coolstuff we can find. (I would love to start a magazine podcast with all of us) In return your content will be completely credited to you, they will have links to your website, youtube, social media.

I wouldn't be asking for any money for this I would be doing all the work unless you want to help which would be great. I will be paying for adverising myself. I would just use the content you create to fill the magazine. Exposing your channel to thousands (hopefully 100,000+) of gamers every month.

The magazine will be completely free so it's avaliable to anyone and everyone and if we all circulate it around our followers to maximise exposure.

I look forward to hearing from you, i am so excited to get this going I have so many plans for this and I am sure will do too, so let's get together and create something awesome.

Thanks
Lee

This sounds like a great idea, It would definitely sound like something that would help the smaller, unrecognized talents around.

I might be interested. Are you focusing on console and or PC gaming? I don't really review games but I do review PC gaming peripherals like keyboards, mice, things like that. I also do news type coverage of upcoming stuff. I do strictly PC though.

hey i would love to be in the magazine but i feel like it would be a waste of time for you to put me in it because my content is not that great and i dont post on a regular basis yet but i am planing on doing colab's wit other youtubers and hopefully my content will be better because ill have someone to commentate with so its not as awkward to commentate during a video so maybe down the line you can add me into the magazine. if you want to how bad it is for yourself my YouTube is MitchizFTW with a pic of a whale like on here. thx for helping small youtubers like me it really is helping the community more than you think it is. it is amazing that your doing this thank you again.

Hello,

This sounds like an outstanding idea! I would absolutely love to be included in this project. I make a lot of Minecraft gaming videos on the PC, but I also make other gaming videos on GTA, Gmod, and Golf With Your Friends. I try to upload as regularly as possible. Please hit me up on Skype if you need any further info or any help with the project, as I would be more than happy to help you out. Keep the awesome ideas coming! :)

I might be interested. Are you focusing on console and or PC gaming? I don't really review games but I do review PC gaming peripherals like keyboards, mice, things like that. I also do news type coverage of upcoming stuff. I do strictly PC though.
The is no focus on any console or PC but your content sounds ideal as I think a pc gaming section would great.

Hey guys you both do Minecraft. I am not a fan of minecraft myself so I don't really know what we could do with it. So if you have any idea for a minecraft section or anything you can do on minecraft would be awesome and would really think it would be good.

Maybe even some sort of tutorial or some tricks and tips. A couple of monthly tutorial may be quite good.

But you guys are fans let me know what you think we could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back