Gaming Looking for YouTubers to make Funny Moment videos on Xbox (and possibly PS4

iBrookBoy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I’ve been doing YouTube for a while now creating gaming/vlogging videos. My inspiration for making gaming content started with SeaNanners and TheSyndicateProject (Round 115) days and slowly transitioned to videos created by VanossGaming, KYR SP33DY, Faze, Optic, etc. I’ve had the chance to work with many YouTubers during Black Ops 2 release when gaming community channels were a thing, but sadly times have changed and so has the community. I want to be the next big YouTuber! BUT I don’t want to do it alone. I personally feel like I have a fighting chance, like everyone else, to become someone on the platform. If you would like to check out my content feel free!

www.YouTube.com/c/ibrookboy

If anyone wants to work together please do not be afraid to ask or try. Every big group on YouTube started with a few friends (or YouTubers) playing together having fun... I’m very welcoming and will push you to make content if you do the same. I’m all about having fun and enjoying the moments, to make memories. My gamertag is iBrookBoy on Xbox! Hope to see you guys soon...

I play anything by the way (but mostly shooters)

Normg_Yt

Reaction score
Hello i can we make a collab, fortnite name : Sofie_75

iBrookBoy

Reaction score
Of course! Add me on Xbox: iBrookBoy I unfortunately wont be on until Saturday night, but when I am on Ill add you if you didnt get the chance to add me yet.