Gaming Looking for YouTubers to collaborate with

sykse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My YouTube name is Desapron, I'm looking for individuals over the age of 17, with a nice mic, and a channel with preferably more than 20 videos (or sign of some experience).
I'm interested in playing online games (that can be used to create funny content) like Gmod, GTA5, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Dead by Daylight or Dark Souls. I am also open to any suggestions and new releases that come up.
Hoping to find some YouTubers that I can collab with for a long time and maybe even find a gaming group. Doesn't matter what your sub count is, I just care about creating new, entertaining and creative content.

Also I pretty much play only on PC

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I have around 10 vids with 46 subs and 440 views. I would like to collaborate.

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My YouTube name is Desapron, I'm looking for individuals over the age of 17, with a nice mic, and a channel with preferably more than 20 videos (or sign of some experience).
I'm interested in playing online games (that can be used to create funny content) like Gmod, GTA5, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Dead by Daylight or Dark Souls. I am also open to any suggestions and new releases that come up.
Hoping to find some YouTubers that I can collab with for a long time and maybe even find a gaming group. Doesn't matter what your sub count is, I just care about creating new, entertaining and creative content.
Hey me and my friend would be interested in collaborating with you.