Gaming Looking for Youtubers to collab with (PS4/PC)

Doodel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My name is Lukas, but my Youtube channel is called ''Doodel''. Me and one of my YT friends are looking for some people to collab with, since even though we are a ''group'' of 4, it's mostly only us recording. ATM i am at 700+ subs, and looking for someone to play games such as,
- FIFA,
- GTA 5,
- Rocket League,
- Cards Against Humanity,
- Golf With Friends,
- Pinturillo 2,
But we are of course open for other games as well.
The only requirements are:
15+
Good humor (Be able to take jokes'n that)
Be able to speak English (of course XD)
And that's it really. If you're up for it then leave a comment, or contact me on Twitter @Doodel13

Mr Patriotic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sup Bro, I'd love to collab with you, your content looks awesome and I love the commentary. Let me know what you think. I'm not quite at your size bro but I have gained 60 subs in a month before so I can grow! Let me know what you think. I'm fun to talk to and am open for a laugh!

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm down for some PS4 collabs ! My channel ain't that big yet :p but we are aiming for it! What games do you play on the ps ?

roguerazer

Reaction score
hey buddy, i have a friend and me and him do gta funny moments, i know most people who respond to your thing dont have the requirements but i do, we play ps4 :) my channel is roguerazer

JoKaMon

Reaction score
yo, i can play PS4 GTA 5, Rocket League, or Cards against humanity. Just made a new channel and looking for people to collab with