Gaming Looking for youtubers to collab with [PC ONLY] (no subscriber limit)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My name is Mihael, I'm 18 and I come from Slovenia. I'm currently making videos on my own and sometimes I do it with my friend Sam from Canada, who's 15 and also has a YouTube channel... I myself used to have 6000 subscribers but I have created a new channel (long story) where I have 83 subscribers at the moment. I am looking for 2 youtubers that are 15+ years old and are ready to do some funny videos, and are really experienced in youtube. We'd only be able to play on pc with games like:
- Overwatch,
- Golf with friends,
- Cards against humanity,
- Rocket League,
- GTA

We could do consoles, but in the further future.

Pomlik

Reaction score
Im 18 and i want to play golf with friends so much

Talios

Reaction score
Hey there I'm down to play any of those if you wanna contact me via discord my tag is Talios#9127. Hope to hear from you

LionDude12

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo! Im rio im 15 and i play overwatch and could play cards against humanity! The other games i dont have tho. Im looking to get making videos on my yt channel again as my subscribers are kinda inactive atm (i didnt do s4s lol) anyway. Hope to hear from you soon.

Chicken Tendies

Reaction score
We have Overwatch and Golf with Your Friend
message us if you are interested to do a video
my discord is SneakyMace#8629

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo! Im rio im 15 and i play overwatch and could play cards against humanity! The other games i dont have tho. Im looking to get making videos on my yt channel again as my subscribers are kinda inactive atm (i didnt do s4s lol) anyway. Hope to hear from you soon.
Can you please share your discord# or skype?[DOUBLEPOST=1504555738,1504555689][/DOUBLEPOST]
yo im trash.. collab with me -_-
Sure... We can try :) Where u from? Also dicord#would be nice if you have one[DOUBLEPOST=1504555789][/DOUBLEPOST]
We have Overwatch and Golf with Your Friend
message us if you are interested to do a video
my discord is SneakyMace#8629
Sure... I'll add you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1504555828][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey sure we can try :D Discord?
Im 18 and i want to play golf with friends so much
[DOUBLEPOST=1504555854][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay. Will add you :)
Hey there I'm down to play any of those if you wanna contact me via discord my tag is Talios#9127. Hope to hear from you
[DOUBLEPOST=1504555885][/DOUBLEPOST]O
I have overwatch
Okay sure. Could I have your discord maybe?[DOUBLEPOST=1504555926][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have every game but gta and overwatch
That's cool :D U have di?scord

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My name is Mihael, I'm 18 and I come from Slovenia. I'm currently making videos on my own and sometimes I do it with my friend Sam from Canada, who's 15 and also has a YouTube channel... I myself used to have 6000 subscribers but I have created a new channel (long story) where I have 83 subscribers at the moment. I am looking for 2 youtubers that are 15+ years old and are ready to do some funny videos, and are really experienced in youtube. We'd only be able to play on pc with games like:
- Overwatch,
- Golf with friends,
- Cards against humanity,
- Rocket League,
- GTA

We could do consoles, but in the further future.
have all the games except overwatch and my discord is Robot Gamer Plays#9769