Gaming Looking for YouTubers to collab with[Mainly PC and PS4 platforms]

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone! Im blackrainreaper and Im looking for some let's players. Any games, any systems, preferably a mic. Facecam is optional. I currently have 19 subs. Im looking to move up in the sub ladder and wanting to promote other channels as well as my own. If you are interested, message me. Also, If we agree to work together, I have skype, and teamspeak to communicate with. With that, have a good day. ^_^

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
what games are you thinking of playing

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Our group is looking for more people, we pretty much only to PC though so if your interested in that let me know.

Reactions: BlackRainReaper
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Any games that people want to collab with. Recently, I've been addicted to Overwatch so Im trying to do some videos on that. And MrWhiskers, Im interested to join. Thank you for the offer ^_^

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Any games that people want to collab with. Recently, I've been addicted to Overwatch so I'm trying to do some videos on that. And MrWhiskers, I'm interested to join. Thank you for the offer ^_^
I see, well as of right now none one in our group is playing that game. I actually don't think anyone in our group even owns the game never seen them play it. The top 3 games we play the most together would be like, The Forest, Conan Exiles and Garry's Mod. There are other games we play but those are the most we play. Like I said we do other ones but not constantly like those.

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Blackrain, I'm also starting a Youtube Channel with some content already up, who now wants to collab with other youtubers. You can add me on steam: thunderbird1290

Reactions: BlackRainReaper
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah ok. I do have garry's mod lol. Hopefully gonna get the forest soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1489527438,1489527236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Blackrain, I'm also starting a Youtube Channel with some content already up, who now wants to collab with other youtubers. You can add me on steam: thunderbird1290
Not finding you. blackrainreaper or ~GT~ BlackRainReaper is my steam name

LootAbene

Reaction score
Where do you live? I'm kinda worried about the time zone....