Commentary Looking for YouTuber wanting success.

OfficialAuxiliary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello fellow YouTuber,

If you are looking for people to collaborate with stop right here.
I have put together a team of hard working YouTubers just like you, and have made it easy to gain real success fast and the only way to do that in today's day in age on YouTube is to help each other out.

Now I know your looking for answers to all you little questions, so here is a few Q/As to help you out:
Q: Is this some sort of boosting community?
A: No this community is a team of hard working small to big YouTubers looking for someone just like you!
Q: Is it going to cost me anything?
A No the AUX Video Production team prevents charges and wants you to keep your money in your wallet!

Requirements:
1. You must be 12 or older.
2. You must have over 2 subscribers.
3. You must have at least one video.
4. You must be prepared and motivated to make YouTube videos.
5. You must be prepared to follow all directions and rules given by Moderators and CEOs.

That's it! That simple!

Now here is where you start.
If you do not already have a simple chat program called Discord, then you can download it on the discordapp .com website.
Then add me: Auxiliary#6757
You will then be added to the community!

Last edited:

bluidguy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree, this sounds very promising but what area do you create videos in? Are you mainly political, news-related, gaming? Please get back to us; I have been interested in Politics for a while now and have been studying Geopolitics and world (ruccent) events. I am just looking for somebody or some people to bounce ideas off, share experiences with and help each other out.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Post is really vague about what types of content you all create :/