Gaming Looking for YouTuber Gamers to interview.

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I'm looking for some people who would be willing to answer some interview questions.
The questions will be sent and answered in written form, via email/youtube message/pm etc. The answers will then be posted on my blog which I am starting.
I will be asking you questions about your YouTube channel and career and also about your gaming history/favorite games/favorite streamers etc.

So what do you get out of it?
I will embed one video from your channel in your interview post as well as link to your channel and any other social media outlets you want me to. I will also tweet out your channel and twitter to my followers. You will gain some extra exposure and an additional source of views for your chosen video. This will be a great way to advertise your channel to a new section of people.

So what do I get out of it?
I get some different content for my blog, and I get access to views from your fans/viewers. As part of the deal, you will be required to make at least one social media post with a link to the blog post (a tweet or post on facebook would be easiest). I also get to learn a lot about you guys and potentially make some friends who I can collaborate with on videos in the future!

If anyone is interested please let me know by replying here, and please let me know the best way to contact you.

Cheers!
Pans

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I'm down, even though I'm a really small channel. The best wat to contact me is by my Business Email, which is lizzeelive@gmail.com or by YouTubes private messaging system. Whatever works for you!

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! I'm down, even though I'm a really small channel. The best wat to contact me is by my Business Email, which is lizzeelive@gmail.com or by YouTubes private messaging system. Whatever works for you!
I'm not going to discriminate based on sub count or number of views or anything. If anyone wants to be a part of this, then they will be. I can't give a timescale yet, but once I have an idea of how many people want to be involved, then I'll be able to give everyone a date.

:)
I'll send you the interview questions via email once they're finalised, along with a bit more detail on what I'd like :)
Thanks

Reactions: Lizzeelive

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Oh... Sounds Interesting. I have been gaming ever since I was a little kid back in the year 1999 when my parents bout a PC. I would be interested in answering questions like this :D Just private message me or tell me what is needed from me.

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, thanks for all the replies so far! I think I've finalised the questions so I'll start sending them out now.
To everyone who's given me an email, I'll email you the questions.
To Commander Skull, I'll send you the same thing in a PM.

Thanks guys!

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a really cool way to do a blog, i'd be really interested in doing this :D[DOUBLEPOST=1486763104,1486763075][/DOUBLEPOST]my email is joewclemente@gmail.com

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a really cool way to do a blog, i'd be really interested in doing this :D[DOUBLEPOST=1486763104,1486763075][/DOUBLEPOST]my email is joewclemente@gmail.com
I'm glad you like the idea! I've send you the questions to your email :)

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's answers!

VCR_CLAN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello< I Would love it so much if you interviewed me. That would be so much fun and I am good with them. I will have a sense of humor and I love to work with other people to help something of theirs out. I look forward to you interviewing me. the ways you can contact me are through Skype dnb44444 or through Instagram vcr_clan :D :D I also have 808 subscribers if that matters! :D :D