Looking for YouTube MCN recommendations

Clam-

I've Got It
Hey all.

I'm in charge of several YouTube accounts for one esports (games) company. Their biggest channel has more than 200k subscribers and several other channels have decent following as well and are growing on a monthly basis (100% original content). They're currently partnered with Curse Network since 2013 if I'm not mistaken and it's time to move all those channels somewhere else. I've already reached out to BBTV and got their offer since my personal channels are part of that network, but I'd also be interested in some other networks out there and was hoping someone could recommend a few based on their own experience.

I'm definitely doing my own research as well, but I'd just like to hear a few other opinions and recommendations if someone would like to share anything. Main requirement for a network to even be considered is that they offer 90-10% revenue share.

Thanks!

Do you have a partner manager? If you wanna put the extra work in, could be worthwhile setting one up yourself. That way you're fully in control.
If not PM me some stats, could maybe introduce you to someone.

Back