Gaming Looking For YouTube Collabs!

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone, so I'm looking for someone to play with and create good quality content! We can grow together and be the next big thing!

I play on PS4 and I'm from the UK. I'm looking for someone who has similar content to me (Fortnite, COD and other games) and prefer mature people (17+)

I do swear and joke but not in videos as I think keeping it PG is good for future references!

ProKator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I seen your channel a few months back, and I've wanted to collab with you, but I didn't have a dependable mic yet. I think you'll love my personality for your videos, and now that I have online access I'd say let's collaborate!!!!! PSN: M16GRFx

Plus I'm a big Fortnite fan as well!!!!!

Reactions: Mirko

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi, I'm 18, got 2k subs on yt, if you will be playing bo4 add me on psn (Dupylo)
I'll add you now, where are you based?[DOUBLEPOST=1539336716,1539336692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi i would like to collab with u if u don't mind add me my psn is Thegreatwu731
I'll add you when I'm on![DOUBLEPOST=1539336745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I seen your channel a few months back, and I've wanted to collab with you, but I didn't have a dependable mic yet. I think you'll love my personality for your videos, and now that I have online access I'd say let's collaborate!!!!! PSN: M16GRFx

Plus I'm a big Fortnite fan as well!!!!!
I'll add you!