Gaming Looking for YouTube Collab/Group

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Hey yall, i have about 240+ subs and i was looking to find someone or people to collab with. I have PC but i usually only play Xbox One, so i'd much prefer a colab on that. The only games i have for it are Infinite Warfare, Mortal Kombat X/XL, and Gears of War 4. However i am willing to buy maybe 1 game if you are serious in collabing with me or we could possibly find a free arcade game to play..anything thats fun and entertaining (if we dont have the same games too btw). I can be funny and sometimes i do cuss but i can be entertaining. Most people think im underrated, check out my channel on YouTube and you can see my content and what i look like (NawarGaming). Im 16 years old and i would like to have someone or people that i like can collab with me regularly, or whenever we could. Anyways, thank you

ProtonRadz

Reaction score
I play Xbox as well as my main gaming console, I've been wanting to colab for awhile. It's hard to find people near my sub count tho who are looking to do colabs. I only have 50 subs but i feel being able to talk and game with another youtuber would just be overall more fun. Let me know if you are interested in doing a colab at all :)

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have an Xbox one and a pc and you be interested in a collab please let me know

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey yall, i have about 240+ subs and i was looking to find someone or people to collab with. I have PC but i usually only play Xbox One, so i'd much prefer a colab on that. The only games i have for it are Infinite Warfare, Mortal Kombat X/XL, and Gears of War 4. However i am willing to buy maybe 1 game if you are serious in collabing with me or we could possibly find a free arcade game to play..anything thats fun and entertaining (if we dont have the same games too btw). I can be funny and sometimes i do cuss but i can be entertaining. Most people think im underrated, check out my channel on YouTube and you can see my content and what i look like (NawarGaming). Im 16 years old and i would like to have someone or people that i like can collab with me regularly, or whenever we could. Anyways, thank you
what games you have on pc

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not bad content you have I actually enjoyed it and what Mic do you have

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hey! I am pretty interested, I am not a gaming channel but it would be fun as I love gaming :D

Johndell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well i can collab with you fam if the games you want are free.

Last edited: