I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
So many elements.. easily.. confuses.. eyes.. blahhhh

Cody2034.png

StylecatGFX

Reaction score
I am looking for a YouTube banner for the new layout along with an avatar and an intro for my gaming channel.
Details:
Would like to have Monster Energy Emblem, Rockstar Energy Emblem, Red Bull Emblem, and an xbox controller with my name Cody2034 and comment, rate, subscribe under my name.
Colors: Blue, Green, Black, Orange. Any would work.
Design: Up to the designer.
I would like them to all be matching if at all possible.
If you want more details, just ask.
Hi Pal, do you still need some graphics made? if so i can make you a channel art banner and logo. If you like them we can talk about a graphic intro :)

Cody2034

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Pal, do you still need some graphics made? if so i can make you a channel art banner and logo. If you like them we can talk about a graphic intro :)
Yea
yeah man, I would love that.[DOUBLEPOST=1366574774,1366569516][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is sick! Thanks a lot man![DOUBLEPOST=1366510558,1366510184][/DOUBLEPOST]
One more request, could you shrink the comment and subscribe a tad so it'll fit :)
Nevermind, I got it to work! Thanks man![DOUBLEPOST=1366575170][/DOUBLEPOST]
So many elements.. easily.. confuses.. eyes.. blahhhh

View attachment 5237
would you be able to make me an avatar with the same style design?

ilan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
Glad you like it, I'm @ work (had a hectic weekend too lol sorry for late response) I'll see what I can whip up when I get some free time today. :p I'm glad you like it, I was just toying around with the elements you asked.

Cody2034

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Glad you like it, I'm @ work (had a hectic weekend too lol sorry for late response) I'll see what I can whip up when I get some free time today. :p I'm glad you like it, I was just toying around with the elements you asked.
Alright man, I'm in no rush so no need to hurry. I really appreciate you doing this for me :)