Gaming Looking for Yeousch possibly Fullscreen Members for New Series

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone I posted this on the Yeousch related forums but as I know a few members on here are part of that community. I am doing a new series which evolves around my partnership at Yeousch. What the series is exactly I can't share but if I can get people from Yeousch, I might wish for Fullscreen members too as most Yeousch directors and partners are through Fullscreen so if the chance to be part of this new series interests you drop a post in here or pm me and will have a look at your respective channel.

Ideally I am after partners from both networks but if you are not a partner or either but are a member of either site I will see if I can use for the series.

Thanks for reading.

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Does no-one meet either point as even as a member of both forums is awesome as I said :) Got about 20 people so far interested would like to hit 25 and then go from there.

KIDDHD13

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I'm with Fullscreen also

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't reveal anything just now buddy as all will be revealed once I get into the filming stages. So basically I will inform you later this week as putting together blocks of filming, from there I plan to do all the filming which involves you guys, then all I need to add is what the series is on which you guys make a big part of :)

Hope that all makes sense

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Still looking for those interested. For those interested you will recieve a PM on here and Youtube in relation to this, to see if your still interested and then I will go from there in terms of what I plan to do :)