Gaming Looking for Xbox One or Pc Collaboration!!

Artekis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am an 18-year-old female looking for new friends to collab with and possibly become friends with!
Looking for people over the age of 16 with an Xbox one or PC

You don't need to have a super great mic or headset or camera because I sure don't.

I have a gaming computer I built (I still need a graphics card but until then I will be using my brother's gaming computer when he is away at work) I use just regular headphones that came with my phone for XBox and PC gaming. As for PC I have a Mic but I totally forget what its called!

The Games I have:
Xbox One:
  1. Minecraft
  2. GTA5
  3. Roblox
  4. Black ops 1 and 3 (or Black ops 2 on Xbox 360)
  5. I forget the rest but I am willing to buy games
PC:
  1. Minecraft
  2. Steam games (not many but again I am willing to but games)
  • Gmod
  • screen cheat
  • etc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Artekis!

I'm Penny, and I'm a 19 yo female gamer. My friend Ricky (youtube channel xenohunter32) and I play Gmod Prop Hunt, Minecraft, Golf With Your Friends, Speedrunners, Ultimate Chicken Horse, and Viscera Cleanup Detail. I also have Screencheat, and I've been looking for people to play with. We'd love to have you collab with us sometime! My skype is thedragonpenny, add me :)

Reactions: Artekis

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I play MineCraft on the PC aswell and been uploading many lately. Check out my channel: Abdullahx9000.
If you become interested for a collab add me on Skype: Abdullahx9000

Chaos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, Artekis. If you're interested in doing a collab, feel free to check out my channel to see what I'm like and add me on skype. My full skype name is: Chaos Legion.

TheCitruzFruit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will like to collab with you
My Gamertag: TheCitruzFruit
I hope to collab with you
Channel: XentoroHD

'Dj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hai
I have minecraft and gmod on pc..been looking to get 4-6 girls together to record as I already have 2 girls who are interested so hit me up if youre interested so I can maybe arrange a day where we all can play and get to know each other for recording's in the future.
Hope to hear from you

ICEMonk71

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, I'm getting a community of different people together so we can all record/chill and become good friends
I see you are looking for people for the same reasons I am, so by all means drop me a message on twitter at ICEMonk71 or on skype at dengamerjack

the age range of the people in the community so far is 16 - 22

IslandCrazyProduction

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Artekis I would like to collab with you. I don't have an Xbox 1 but i do have a PC.

OhImHaloYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am an 18-year-old female looking for new friends to collab with and possibly become friends with!
Looking for people over the age of 16 with an Xbox one or PC

You don't need to have a super great mic or headset or camera because I sure don't.

I have a gaming computer I built (I still need a graphics card but until then I will be using my brother's gaming computer when he is away at work) I use just regular headphones that came with my phone for XBox and PC gaming. As for PC I have a Mic but I totally forget what its called!

The Games I have:
Xbox One:
  1. Minecraft
  2. GTA5
  3. Roblox
  4. Black ops 1 and 3 (or Black ops 2 on Xbox 360)
  5. I forget the rest but I am willing to buy games
PC:
  1. Minecraft
  2. Steam games (not many but again I am willing to but games)
  • Gmod
  • screen cheat
  • etc
I'm a female I turned 16 this month actually and it'd be really cool if we could collab or even just on play Xbox one together sometime I have black ops 3 currently downloading gta 5 and a few other games and I currently have exactly 250 subs

Artekis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a female I turned 16 this month actually and it'd be really cool if we could collab or even just on play Xbox one together sometime I have black ops 3 currently downloading gta 5 and a few other games and I currently have exactly 250 subs
Sure do you have a skype? maybe facebook?!