Gaming Looking for XB1 / PC Gamers for Long Term Collaboration

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, So my name is Josh and i am 22 from the UK. Basically i have been searching for a small group to record with that make comedy videos (like vannos) but have had no luck in over 3 months of searching. Is there anyone out there that wants to record that type of video ? Ideally looking for UK based and the ability to edit video and not just upload a 45 minute video. I play a lot of COD WW2 and FIFA in my down time, if you want to chat for a bit and game tonight / this weekend let me know. We can talk about everything whilst destroying on S&D haha.

unevenflaps

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know if my channel would like what you're looking for, i make funny moments videos with my friends on pc. It's not really like Vanoss because there aren't scripted skits and rather than people playing characters it's more of a natural dynamic (i'm more inspired by teo/sovietwomble). I do have cod ww2 on pc aswell but all the other main games i play are pretty much ones i have videos on.

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know if my channel would like what you're looking for, i make funny moments videos with my friends on pc. It's not really like Vanoss because there aren't scripted skits and rather than people playing characters it's more of a natural dynamic (i'm more inspired by teo/sovietwomble). I do have cod ww2 on pc aswell but all the other main games i play are pretty much ones i have videos on.
Do you have an xbox one ?

luke816

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man I don't know if you would want to collab with me but I got xbox one and cod ww2, the only thing is my channel is a lot smaller so idk if your cool with that.

ZacRiggs

Reaction score
Hey dude I would like to join you I have pc and xbox but I do rage a lot and I am not a youtuber but I would be willing to help you with yours