Short Film Looking For WEBSERIES!

What genre show will you make?

• Total voters

Suyash

Reaction score
Hey fellow You-tubers!
We were currently thinking of making a brand new channel where we want youtubers to make weekly shows/web series (kinda of like a TV Channel). We are looking for youtubers who are willing to make a weekly show for our channel. Your show can be anything you would like it to be. From skits to even action shows! The requirements are very simple. You must have at least 100+ subs. You MUST show us an episode or a summary of the show to join. You must make an episode weekly, but are allowed to take 4 weeks off of making episodes. Your episode must be in 720p or 1080p .We are looking for people who range between age 12 to 16. If you do get accepted you will be payed as soon as we start getting good amounts of money. We are looking for about 3 or 2 shows. If you are interested please shoot us an email at ftwskits@gmail.com . Thank you for taking your time to read this!

PublicSeaLion

The Most Public of Sea Lions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If your doing this for pay don't even bother, however I am interested

Suyash

Reaction score
Thats kinda what we were going for :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370557102,1370557061][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey sealion! If you are interested send us an email! I see that you are a gamer! We love gamers!

Gamify

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
still trying to work out what you mean by "good amount of money"

Suyash

Reaction score
when we start getting amounts of money that can be distributed between eachother

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hmmm...what would Penn and Teller say at a time like this?

I love their shows.

ChewChomps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sounds cool. I'll think about it

Suyash

Reaction score
You should! What show are you planning to make?

Callum Rowley

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi.
I create short films with varying length. I am currently working on a video about a spoon (I must say, i think it is rather funny) My videos vary from several minutes to about 10-15. I wouldn't be able to get one out every week, as I would be limited by ideas, but I could upload films for you regularly as possible. I also don't have the subscriber amount, so I was wondering if i could send you a link to my video, and then you could say yes or no depending on that?
Thanks, Callum