Short Film Looking for web series actors

HeidiVids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! My name's Heidi and I'd like to start a comedy/entertainment web series but I need three people around 18-21 years old to star in it. The premise is that 4 friends (me being the other one) meet online via Twitter/forum over their love of music. They each have a talent (photography, filmmaking, remixing, etc) and have unique opinions about certain artists. Basically they'd be in dorm rooms/bedrooms on video calls, maybe incorporating videos in public like visiting a record store and going to concerts. It's non-paid but you are welcome to help shape your character and give story ideas. If you're interested check out the latest video on my channel for more info. Thanks!

Reactions: FraYoshi

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You might want to say where you are located,that way whoever is interested can meet up with you to do the public scenes you mentioned.

HeidiVids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You might want to say where you are located,that way whoever is interested can meet up with you to do the public scenes you mentioned.
Well the characters are meant to know each other from the internet, so filming in any location is fine! My university is in Tennessee so if anyone around there can meet up that would be cool as well.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well the characters are meant to know each other from the internet, so filming in any location is fine! My university is in Tennessee so if anyone around there can meet up that would be cool as well.
Well i'm 16,and half the country away from Tennessee, so count me out xD

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
this could be very interesting I would love to hear more so if you want to message me about it

TabooTakeoff

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be interested. I live in Mississippi, so I'm relatively close.

HeidiVids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Cain check your YouTube messages!
To the others, send me a message (HeidiVids) on Twitter or YouTube if you're still interested!

Keys

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, Heidi! I'd love to be involved in this, could you send me a message via twitter if you're still looking for parts? (@KeysUnfitting) I'm located in Hertfordshire :)

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm 22 and located in Kent. I'm interested! Am I out of the age range XD I have experience in acting? This idea you've pitched actually seems really different and I like it :D I hope you get a chance to reply!