Voice Acting Looking for Voice Actors!

M. B. Harkins

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hiya guys! Back again, looking for voice actors for a couple more projects. One in particular, I want to get to work on ASAP! Please have a good mic! I am looking for multiple different kinds of voices.

Check my profile for a link to my site, where the projects are listed.

You can also message me on any of my social media accounts for more info or a direct link.

Thank you again!

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
id be happy to get involved, but i have a pretty aggressive Scottish accent if thats a problem, my voice is male and adult and i use a blue yeti if thats good enough

Cookie6

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hiya guys! Back again, looking for voice actors for a couple more projects. One in particular, I want to get to work on ASAP! Please have a good mic! I am looking for multiple different kinds of voices.

You can also message me on any of my social media accounts for more info or a direct link.

Thank you again!
Submitted an audition for you. I'm not convinced i'm what you want but it's there for you to listen to regardless

Locke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello there! inquiring about this as well! Are there any sample scripts you have for us to read off for you? I have a simple home studio set up with a Blue Yeti Mic so all is good when it comes to equipment

NewbArchitect

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Thank you again!
hi, sounds interesting, i'd be happy to try this out with you if you see me fit for your project cheese :p

SAJCON

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be interested to hear more about what you are planning to do! Voice sample if you click my profile. Also voice-over stuff on the youtube channel even though it's a bit unrelated.

Ellythium

Reaction score
Would be cool to be in this. Message me if you still need someone :D