Voice Acting Looking for voice Actors

approvideos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am in need of 5 voice actors, 4 male and one female over the age of 19 years old for a series that I will be doing on my YouTube channel. You will become a featured channel on my channel and it is a reoccurring series so I hope that it could go viral. Skype me at approvideos or email me at approvideos@gmail.com

Thanks!

Appro

Mr.Haney

I've Got It
Reaction score
What kind of actors are you looking for? I would love to take part but I'm not sure if my voice is what you are looking for. Could you supply some more info?

thanks!

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Cool that you are looking for voice actors but is there anything you can tell us about the project?

Also, if you are looking for voice actors, check out the Voice Acting Alliance or Voice Acting Club forums. Post a thread about it there and you will probably get a lot more results that you will here :)

approvideos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am doing a football series and need voice actors for some coaches and a female sideline reporter. Just adds another element that I dont see people doing in football series' today.

Mr.Haney

I've Got It
Reaction score
I am doing a football series and need voice actors for some coaches and a female sideline reporter. Just adds another element that I dont see people doing in football series' today.
Unfortunetly I don't really know much about football so I'm probably going to have to sit this one out! Good luck with your project.

approvideos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You dont need to know a lot about football. I will provide a script to you...

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm guessing its American football ? not actual football ?

bascounter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Well I'm 17 (turning 18 in September) but I might be interested if you can use me (even though I'm not 19+) If so can you tell a little bit more about it? :)

InsendiTV

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
What if I have a deeper voice? I'm 15 but I guess In the mornings I can give a deep voiced narration