Voice Acting Looking for voice actors in Minecraft machinima series!

Rachcognito

Hey everyone,
I am currently in the process of producing Season 1 of a huge TV show style series made in Minecraft. Unlike a lot of other machinimas, this will be much higher quality and more professionally made. There is no set deadline, but with the show nearing it's airing date, auditions would be appreciated as soon as possible. Below are the requirements to apply, and the remaining characters to apply for:

- Requirements -

- Must have a good microphone (Not necessarily a studio one, but you shouldn't sound like a pixellated robot either)
- Must have or be able to imitate a British accent (all characters have this requirement, except guards)
- Must be reliable - we have 4 seasons planned, with the finale going out sometime in 2017! Once every few months, scripts will be sent out to read and act out in your own time, but loss of interest/quitting the show/not replying to calls between now and 2017 is a no-go zone for continuity reasons (unless the character is killed off).
- Anyone of any age can apply to any character of any age so long as they can imitate that "age range".

- How to apply -
Pick any character you like from below, record the example lines according to the specification & how you think it would go, compress the sound file into a zip and send it over to (racharet at gmail dot com) OR upload it to youtube and email a link to me. I will let you know within a few days whether you have been given the part or not. If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them either on this thread or via email!

-Characters-

Lord Ozwald
- Young/Middle Aged (20s-30s)
- A noble, mildly posh accent, very intelligent & confident.

Lines to read:
Ozwald - Well look who decided to show up!
SOMEONE - Ozwald! Now there's a face I haven't seen in a while.
Ozwald - And what a face it is! Tell me, with such high probability of our meeting, how is it that I never heard from you?​

Mrs Windwalker
- Mother of protagonist
- Middle age/old
- Used to be great adventurer now lives quiet humble life.
- Relatively minor character. Plays major parts in some episodes then disappears for a while.

Lines to read:
Mother - You still seeing that boy?
SOMEONE - Oh, him with the fake accent?
Mother - He fakes it? You kids these days. When I was your age...​

Announcer/Guard Leader/Other Guards (multiple VAs required)
- Young/Middle aged
- Deep, booming, commanding voice.
- Should sound tough.
- Many small lines throughout the season.
- These can be a wider range of accents, not necessarily a Brit one! All depends on your voice!

Lines to read:
Guard - In the wake of a recent incident, we have been ordered to evacuate you from your homes. These men will take you to Raven's End...after that, I'm afraid you must fend for yourselves in the city.​

Last edited:
This sounds awesome and fun! I'll have to record the lines in a couple different voices and get back to you!

um never done it before but it sounds cool[DOUBLEPOST=1435825538,1435825470][/DOUBLEPOST]wait nvm cant pull off the British thing to well :confusedphones:

Back