Voice Acting Looking For Voice Actor/Impressionist Collab!

Voice_Nerd_91

Reaction score
Voice Impressions are fun to do but not every single video we do gets the attention we hope they would, or we just need something or someone to help get our foot in the door.​

So I've looking around a bit on how I can not only help myself but also help YOU.

I'm offering a VOICE IMPRESSION Collaboration just you and me!​

Together.....we can rule Gotham! .... sorry going off track :p

Together we can do some hilarious videos together and not only offer great content to our viewers but also find a chance to get to know each other better and continue to make even better videos.

So if you have a channel where Voice Impressions of Actors, Cartoon characters, TV/Movie characters, Celebrities, Presidents, YouTubers lemme know and I will respond accordingly!​

Have a great Friday guys. Take care..

Voice Nerd

Voice_Nerd_91

Reaction score
maybe...what voices U got b0ss?
Lots. To name a few... Markaplier, Yamimash, Tyrone Magnus, Loki, Red Skull, Mickey Mouse,Goofy, Quentin Tarantino, FRIENDS (Joey, Ross, Chandler), Finding Nemo Cast, Edna Mode (The Incredibles), Ryan Reynolds, Tom Cruise, Willem Dafoe, Ed Edd n Eddy Cast, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Joker (Heath Ledger and Mark Hamil Versions), Family Guy Cast, Metal Gear Solid (Video Game Characters)

That's just to name a few...

If you want you can check my channel

six cylinder

Keeping Yttalk safe since 1967 im the Vigilante
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do a great voice impression of the Gordon freeman voice

Reactions: Voice_Nerd_91

GSmaniamsmart

Reaction score
I can do a good impression of the golem from Lord of the Rings. I can also do a good impression of the movie trailer guy who does all the voice overs for the trailers, such as the "In a world...", and I can do a good British voice :p

Reactions: Voice_Nerd_91