Vlog Looking for vlogging partners in (Essex/southend, UK)

BigBoyCurts

Reaction score
Hey so i'm pretty much looking to start up a new channel and i'm going with a more vlog/comedy based channel, i'm based in southend but i'm willing to travel etc i want to try some sort of collaboration based channel where we go vlogging and maybe challenge based videos too, i have a really big sense of humour and that would defo be a must have for anyone wanting to collab :p anyways if you are interested and want more info let me know :)

BigBoyCurts

Reaction score
Maybe if you lived near Connecticut in the US I'm around lol
aha yeah probably a bit to far to travel XD i was just watching a bit of your latest vlog well still am at the moment haha it's pretty good you seem to know what your doing so keep it up :)

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha thanks I appreciate it!! Yeah I love doing it I just don't seem to get the recognition I deserve :/

Reactions: BigBoyCurts

BigBoyCurts

Reaction score
Haha thanks I appreciate it!! Yeah I love doing it I just don't seem to get the recognition I deserve :/
no worries dude :) i have subbed i really enjoyed that video watching your "MY CAMERA CAME EARLY! - Canon G7X Mark ii" now and i think this one is really good too :) and aha yeah i know what your saying there if you haven't got famous in a year from now just go film your self humping a bunch of sheep in gay pride colors as that sort of stuff gets viral fame :p just credit me if you do that aha XD

Reactions: ColbzVlogz

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
no worries dude :) i have subbed i really enjoyed that video watching your "MY CAMERA CAME EARLY! - Canon G7X Mark ii" now and i think this one is really good too :) and aha yeah i know what your saying there if you haven't got famous in a year from now just go film your self humping a bunch of sheep in gay pride colors as that sort of stuff gets viral fame :p just credit me if you do that aha XD
HAHA thanks!! I appreciate the feedback and dope idea loll