Gaming Looking for Video Submission's

POG

Hi, my name is JGTV and I represent PowerOnGaming on YTTalk. We are a group channel on YouTube. We are growing fast with about 205 subscribers in the last 15 days and we are still counting. We are a gaming group/channel with about 5 members! If you would like to submit a video to POG or have any questions, follow the step below!

How to submit a video: Go to YouTube and search up "PowerOnGaming" we have about 130 subscribers. From there look at the top right corner, and there going to be a link called "Submission Form" Fill everything out and click submit. We will contact you in less then 48 hours to let you know if your video will be uploaded or not. And if it is accepted we will tell you know when exactly its going to be uploaded!

Subscribers: Does not matter at all

Equipment: Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox 1, PS4, a well running PC or Laptop. Gaming Capture Card. Some type of editing software

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please contact me at:

YT: PowerOnGaming

Email: powerongamingofficial@gmail.com

So what you basically rip off people by showing and monetizing their video for your own profit?
Kind of sounds like a scam to me...

So what you basically rip off people by showing and monetizing their video for your own profit?
The purpose is to raise awareness of that persons channel, there are quite a few channels which are really big for doing this and have helped boost the view/sub count of some smaller channels content which they've featured. All content is posted with the original posters permission of course.

The purpose is to raise awareness of that persons channel, there are quite a few channels which are really big for doing this and have helped boost the view/sub count of some smaller channels content which they've featured. All content is posted with the original posters permission of course.

That was well said!

That was well said

Critical where not even monetizing the videos! It's just to give publicity to other channels! Where not about that, we want to help other people succeed!

Back