Request Looking for Thumbnails

Chubby5544

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking for someone that can make very good thumbnails that would be willing to help a channel grow.

Payment:I can pay in either YT cash or with a shout out and link credit in each video you create a thumbnail for.

Really need someone that would be willing to make one a week (Currently may change in future)

Group16 GFX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey there! I'd also be willing to do all the thumbnails your heart could desire :) I'd be really happy with a shoutout. I am free every night (thats when I do design and edit videos for others. I could put out thumbnails every week for sure. (could probably even do on every night). Contact me if you need any work done or just post a comment below. :)

Chubby5544

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! I'd also be willing to do all the thumbnails your heart could desire :) I'd be really happy with a shoutout. I am free every night (thats when I do design and edit videos for others. I could put out thumbnails every week for sure. (could probably even do on every night). Contact me if you need any work done or just post a comment below. :)
Whenever you get the chance send me an email. Got some things I need to talk to you about