Meet Up/Gathering Looking for those informative about the Paranormal!

Do you think the ouija board is an acceptable tool for paranormal investigation?

• Total voters

Marsha_S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! I have been working on a pretty awesome project for a few weeks now, regarding the paranormal, more specifically the use of a ouija board as an investigative tool, I have now got the permissions of 48 paranormal groups from across the country to list them as groups who do NOT use this method, and also to quote what they have sent me as an opinion to read during my video, still waiting on more replies, but I need something MORE I am looking for anyone in the NH area or anyone that would be willing to come to swanzey NH, that is informative when it comes to the paranormal, (KNOWS what they are talking about) to join me in a video to help discuss the topic with me!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've never messed with one, but my Mom and Dad both claim that my Grandpa threw theirs into the fireplace and an image of the Devil appeared... They might have been on drugs or something being that this happened in the 70s, so who knows if they were just trippin' balls. I have had some paranormal experiences when I was back in my crazy partying stage, but even my younger brother saw some stuff when it was happening without me even asking him to look for it, so that kind of rules out that I was high. We saw multiple instances of the TV doing something REALLY out of the ordinary that coincided with what we were doing and it blew everyone's mind. The first time I met my cousin we were playing some game and every time I would roll the dice, the number would end up on TV in some form. Then I spilled a bowl of M&Ms and instantly an M&M commercial came on where M&Ms spilled across the screen. My cousin actually left because it was tripping him out too much

What kind of stuff are you looking for exactly?

Reactions: NIP

Marsha_S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha That's crazy! Well, I'm looking for more voices than just my own, I feel like, if people only hear just me, it's really not going to mean that much, but If I have the opinions and voices of as many other people as I can get, and even get someone else to join in the video with me, people would be more likely to take my advice, and listen to what I have to say, if it's not just lil' ole me saying it, ya know?

NIP

Raaawrrr Raaaaawwrr Raaaaaawrr!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've never messed with one, but my Mom and Dad both claim that my Grandpa threw theirs into the fireplace and an image of the Devil appeared... They might have been on drugs or something being that this happened in the 70s, so who knows if they were just trippin' balls. I have had some paranormal experiences when I was back in my crazy partying stage, but even my younger brother saw some stuff when it was happening without me even asking him to look for it, so that kind of rules out that I was high. We saw multiple instances of the TV doing something REALLY out of the ordinary that coincided with what we were doing and it blew everyone's mind. The first time I met my cousin we were playing some game and every time I would roll the dice, the number would end up on TV in some form. Then I spilled a bowl of M&Ms and instantly an M&M commercial came on where M&Ms spilled across the screen. My cousin actually left because it was tripping him out too much

What kind of stuff are you looking for exactly?
That is creepy! If I were you cousin, I would have left too :p

Will

*The guy who uses asterisks to narrate everything*
Reaction score
The rip between the 8th and 9th dimension
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
I live in Massachusetts. But I'm not sure if I want to get mixed up in anything of paranormal relation xD
(Nor can I)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Haha That's crazy! Well, I'm looking for more voices than just my own, I feel like, if people only hear just me, it's really not going to mean that much, but If I have the opinions and voices of as many other people as I can get, and even get someone else to join in the video with me, people would be more likely to take my advice, and listen to what I have to say, if it's not just lil' ole me saying it, ya know?
Yeah I've seen some weird things, I would blame it on being high if other people didn't see it when they were around me. I don't know if I would be able to add to your videos or anything, just thought I'd chime in that weird s**t does happen