Voice Acting Looking For Talented Voice Acting Youtubers

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you feel like your hard-worked on projects get no recognition?

Youtube is a harsh environment where you either grind for years to get to the top or become the %0.1 that get lucky.

I need voice acting Youtubers who want to shine and don't want their amazing videos to be washed up by the millions of terrible videos that lack passion and thought. I want voice acting Youtubers that want to take over Youtube and become the Kings.

My team will consist of Youtubers from all genres of video-making, working together to be the best on Youtube. Using our skills and experience we can help each succeed and boom upwards. I need people that are different from the rest and can work in a friendly and helpful environment.

If this sounds like you, message me:

1. A little bit about your talent

2. Why you want to join this group

3. How you can help other Youtubers in the group

Discord: Hiper115#0574

Twitter: @Hiper115

Email: oliver@oliverjarvis.online

OR REPLY DOWN BELOW!

Our main place to meet up will be a Discord sever I made.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's a group, not a project. For example, some animation channels use the same voice actors for everything so in this group, we would just use the same voice actors for everything any of us make.

Reactions: Realm Unknown

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
It's a group, not a project. For example, some animation channels use the same voice actors for everything so in this group, we would just use the same voice actors for everything any of us make.
Hm, could be fun

Dream

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds fun to me, I love voice acting, Hell it's the only thing i'm good at really, Soooo ya i'm game ^w^

Mithril

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'd be interested! I do some freelance voice acting and some story narrations on YouTube and this sounds like a lot of fun!