Request Looking for talented photoshop user to make me a banner, icon, intro, and outro

Reaction score
Hi, I'm AchillestheHunter and I am trying to get professional looking graphics for my channel before I put up videos. I am a gaming channel and am based around world of warcraft and other random games. I am looking for a talented photoshop user to make me a banner, icon, intro, and outro. Will give shout out in all video descriptions and give credit in my about section. I will include the details in how I would like these graphics to look.

Banner: WoW background faded with red, the word AchillestheHunter in black

Icon: Red background with letters AH in Black

Intro: few seconds displaying my name with trap music in background, same red black theme

Outro: simple box with letters abobe that says Thanks for Watching! and below box saying subscribe, same red/ black theme

Thank you! -AchillestheHunter

Comaxi

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't use Photoshop i use a website called pixlr (is is similar to Photoshop) but i can still make you these things!!!

Comaxi

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright, what do you want? I need size and what you want included.
Basically a blue version of the AH logo that you put on earlier but with a C on it and maybe a more interesting background.
Im not bothered what size as long as its square

Felsiop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Basically a blue version of the AH logo that you put on earlier but with a C on it and maybe a more interesting background.
Im not bothered what size as long as its square
Like this?

Attachments

Ticotie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
hello
i think im pretty telented in photoshop/ making intros u should sheck out my channel!
if u still whant a good intro, he im here for you you can add me on skype or steam
steam : 1HandGamer
bye