Music Looking For Talented Musicians

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, everyone!!! My name is Hiper115 or Hiper for short, recently I have been thinking of making a youtube group. This group would consist of ONE person from every different type of genre of video making (e.g. gaming, music). I will make a place where we can all talk to each other (probably a discord server). The aim of the group would for all of us to help each other, do collabs and grow bigger together. It would be a place where let's say you made a video but wanted some music, you could ask the musician of the group for help and maybe you'll give him a shout out in exchange. BUT I'm only allowing ONE person from each genre of video making to join, this is to make the group not too big and crazy and to also lets us make a bond and to be an actual "group" not just some people who talk to each other. Now some requirements.

1. I don't really care about age but as long as you sound and look professional you can join

2. I'm not going to put a sub limit on but just remember this is meant to be a group for YouTubers just starting out or haven't gone too far

3. THIS IS SERIOUS, I am planning for this thing to last for a long time and you need to be serious in your own youtube videos and in the group and be willing to stay and not just quit straight away

4. You need to be able to work with other people and help them as they help you, don't just come on because you want more subs, you need to want to help the group get better and bigger in the future.

So do you think you have what it takes? give me a message on what your youtube channel is like (including link), why you want to join and what you could bring to the table. (I will respond to your message if I have chosen you)

Email: carljvs1@gmail.com
Discord: Hiper115#0574

OR REPLY ON THIS POST!!!!

Hope to see your reply's, bye!

JuliaFT1803

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi! My name's Julia. I think it's a really cool idea! I'm just starting out too and it'd be awesome if I could join.
I always wanted to be part of a team, but my friends are all either busy or not interested... haha so it's good to see someone who thinks alike. :)
On my channel, I mainly post music (eg. song covers, originals, instrumentals and stuff). I also did a few gaming collabs with my friend before.
I play a couple of instruments (ukulele, guitar, piano, I just got a "charango" and I'm gonna start learning how to play it) and like experimenting with all kinds of music. So if you need a channel intro soundtrack, background music or anything of the sort, just name it and I'll do my best! I'm still going to school, so whenever I'm free I can help out.

I'll be waiting for your reply and hope we can work together on growing our channels!

Thanks
:wavespin:

P.S If the channel link doesn't work, I've put it in the "Information/About" part of my profile. Feel free to check it out.

Last edited:

Seige

Reaction score
Hi! My name's Julia. I think it's a really cool idea! I'm just starting out too and it'd be awesome if I could join.
I always wanted to be part of a team, but my friends are all either busy or not interested... haha so it's good to see someone who thinks alike. :)
On my channel, I mainly post music (eg. song covers, originals, instrumentals and stuff). I also did a few gaming collabs with my friend before.
I play a couple of instruments (ukulele, guitar, piano, I just got a "charango" and I'm gonna start learning how to play it) and like experimenting with all kinds of music. So if you need a channel intro soundtrack, background music or anything of the sort, just name it and I'll do my best! I'm still going to school, so whenever I'm free I can help out.

I'll be waiting for your reply and hope we can work together on growing our channels!

Thanks

P.S If the channel link doesn't work, I've put it in the "Information/About" part of my profile. Feel free to check it out.
Hey mate, whats the best way to contact you?
My discord is seige#5880

kevinrojas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

Thanks

Sorry this is a tangent to this thread but I couldn't help noticing the charango reference! I also make music on youtube and I'm learning the charango - if you want to collab on a song let me know!