Music Looking For Talented Music Youtubers

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you feel like your hard-worked on projects get no recognition?

Youtube is a harsh environment where you either grind for years to get to the top or become the %0.1 that get lucky.

I need music Youtubers who want to shine and don't want their amazing videos to be washed up by the millions of terrible videos that lack passion and thought. I want music Youtubers that want to take over Youtube and become the Kings.

My team will consist of Youtubers from all genres of video-making, working together to be the best on Youtube. Using our skills and experience we can help each succeed and boom upwards. I need people that are different from the rest and can work in a friendly and helpful environment.

If this sounds like you, message me:

1. A little bit about your talent

2. Why you want to join this group

3. How you can help other Youtubers in the group

Discord: Hiper115#0574

Twitter: @Hiper115

Email oliver@oliverjarvis.online

OR REPLY DOWN BELOW!

Our main place to meet up will be a Discord sever I made.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey there :)

You post sounds really interesting!
That said... I don't mean to be rude, but with 98 subscribers, how do you expect to 'help out' other people? I'm not questioning your integrity in any way, I am just curious - if you know how to beat the system, how come you haven't done so yourself already? :)

All the best,
Jonatan

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer

That said... I don't mean to be rude, but with 98 subscribers, how do you expect to 'help out' other people? I'm not questioning your integrity in any way, I am just curious - if you know how to beat the system, how come you haven't done so yourself already? :)

All the best,
Jonatan
I had 35 subscribers when i had an idea to make a collab video with as many channels as possible and all upload the sane video and link everyone in everyone’s descriptions. This gave us all the exposure of each other’s viewers, so i helped others by helping them to help each other and me... i gained 30 subs in one day from this. Just a thought on how it migh help people... power in numbers.

Also... he’s trying to bring more high quality content... which will attract people and therefore help everyone out. He’s outsourcing creators which is a good idea to build mass high quality content

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I had 35 subscribers when i had an idea to make a collab video with as many channels as possible and all upload the sane video and link everyone in everyone’s descriptions. This gave us all the exposure of each other’s viewers, so i helped others by helping them to help each other and me... i gained 30 subs in one day from this. Just a thought on how it migh help people... power in numbers.

Also... he’s trying to bring more high quality content... which will attract people and therefore help everyone out. He’s outsourcing creators which is a good idea to build mass high quality content

I see, but I mean... It's kinda branded as if it's a mystery cure from a highly skilled team. Also, 30 subs in one day is decent for a 35 sub channel, I won't deny that - but it's not that crazy. I got 170 subs within the first 5 days in one video that was a collab with 1 other person two weeks ago. Granted, it was a lot of work, but I still believe a coordinated project with tons of collaborators is more, and won't necessarily will be the most functional way to gain subs. It's a lot of administrative work, and the attention to each parttaker is significantly smaller than it'd be in a simpler (smaller-in-number) collab project.. If you get what I mean :) If inlcuding as many other people as possible as a means to get subs is the method prefered, sub4sub is a way easier alternative (although I highly disapprove of that method).

Not saying that your method isn't working, you should do whatever you feel is working for you. And I'm not dissaproving of Hiper115's idea either, the thought is good.. But maybe gathering actual experience before distributing 'experienced' knowledge would be a steadier approach to the way to the stars :)

All the best,
Jonatan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I see, but I mean... It's kinda branded as if it's a mystery cure from a highly skilled team. Also, 30 subs in one day is decent for a 35 sub channel, I won't deny that - but it's not that crazy. I got 170 subs within the first 5 days in one video that was a collab with 1 other person two weeks ago. Granted, it was a lot of work, but I still believe a coordinated project with tons of collaborators is more, and won't necessarily will be the most functional way to gain subs. It's a lot of administrative work, and the attention to each parttaker is significantly smaller than it'd be in a simpler (smaller-in-number) collab project.. If you get what I mean :) If inlcuding as many other people as possible as a means to get subs is the method prefered, sub4sub is a way easier alternative (although I highly disapprove of that method).

Not saying that your method isn't working, you should do whatever you feel is working for you. And I'm not dissaproving of Hiper115's idea either, the thought is good.. But maybe gathering actual experience before distributing 'experienced' knowledge would be a steadier approach to the way to the stars :)

All the best,
Jonatan
I completely agree with you, from experience just uploading and being as consistent as possible We have gained around 5k subs in the last 2 months from working hard and getting a bit lucky. I agree with what has been said, but 100 odd subs is a little to early to be collaborating in my opinion. I have only just started looking for collabs now.

Reactions: danikempvlogs

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

All the best,
Jonatan

I completely agree with you, from experience just uploading and being as consistent as possible We have gained around 5k subs in the last 2 months from working hard and getting a bit lucky. I agree with what has been said, but 100 odd subs is a little to early to be collaborating in my opinion. I have only just started looking for collabs now.
Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to apologise for how late this reply is. I was going to write a big paragraph about all of these questions but then I decided instead of that I would just ask:

does anyone here want to join?

Looking at all of your channels your our all way bigger than me in numbers and it would be an honour for you to join