Animation Looking For Talented Animators

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, everyone!!! My name is Hiper115 or Hiper for short, recently I have been thinking of making a youtube group. This group would consist of ONE person from every different type of genre of video making (e.g. gaming, music). I will make a place where we can all talk to each other (probably a discord server). The aim of the group would for all of us to help each other, do collabs and grow bigger together. It would be a place where let's say you made a video but wanted some music, you could ask the musician of the group for help and maybe you'll give him a shout out in exchange. BUT I'm only allowing ONE person from each genre of video making to join, this is to make the group not too big and crazy and to also lets us make a bond and to be an actual "group" not just some people who talk to each other. Now some requirements.

1. I don't really care about age but as long as you sound and look professional you can join

2. I'm not going to put a sub limit on but just remember this is meant to be a group for YouTubers just starting out or haven't gone too far

3. THIS IS SERIOUS, I am planning for this thing to last for a long time and you need to be serious in your own youtube videos and in the group and be willing to stay and not just quit straight away

4. You need to be able to work with other people and help them as they help you, don't just come on because you want more subs, you need to want to help the group get better and bigger in the future.

So do you think you have what it takes? give me a message on what your youtube channel is like (including link), why you want to join and what you could bring to the table. (I will respond to your message if I have chosen you)

Email: carljvs1@gmail.com
Discord: Hiper115#0574

OR REPLY ON THIS POST!!!!

Hope to see your reply's, bye!

Reactions: Sarah Martin

MrMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi I think this is a interesting idea iv'e been animating for about 3-4 years now. I haven't really posted much on my channel but I have allot of experience working with others in a large group setting and one on one for collaborations i have allot of experience making 3d minecraft animations and thumbnails as well as 2d animation

Mastertv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Nice rules, love each one of them. i am a very good artist in many aspects and a good animator, i would really like to join the crew mate. Tell me if i got the chance. Cheers (-;

LeoGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, everyone!!! My name is Hiper115 or Hiper for short, recently I have been thinking of making a youtube group. This group would consist of ONE person from every different type of genre of video making (e.g. gaming, music). I will make a place where we can all talk to each other (probably a discord server). The aim of the group would for all of us to help each other, do collabs and grow bigger together. It would be a place where let's say you made a video but wanted some music, you could ask the musician of the group for help and maybe you'll give him a shout out in exchange. BUT I'm only allowing ONE person from each genre of video making to join, this is to make the group not too big and crazy and to also lets us make a bond and to be an actual "group" not just some people who talk to each other. Now some requirements.

1. I don't really care about age but as long as you sound and look professional you can join

2. I'm not going to put a sub limit on but just remember this is meant to be a group for YouTubers just starting out or haven't gone too far

3. THIS IS SERIOUS, I am planning for this thing to last for a long time and you need to be serious in your own youtube videos and in the group and be willing to stay and not just quit straight away

4. You need to be able to work with other people and help them as they help you, don't just come on because you want more subs, you need to want to help the group get better and bigger in the future.

So do you think you have what it takes? give me a message on what your youtube channel is like (including link), why you want to join and what you could bring to the table. (I will respond to your message if I have chosen you)

Email: carljvs1@gmail.com
Discord: Hiper115#0574

OR REPLY ON THIS POST!!!!

Hope to see your reply's, bye!
I know this was posted a long time ago now however im curious to know wether this group is still a thing, I make gaming videos (Minecraft in particular) and I think this is a great idea!! Please reply if you can!! :D

Ray Kira

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I Begin A New Funny Animation Youtube Channel
My Channel Name Is: DuciacMan
It's Just One Week Old

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know this was posted a long time ago now however im curious to know wether this group is still a thing, I make gaming videos (Minecraft in particular) and I think this is a great idea!! Please reply if you can!! :D
Yeah, it's still a thing! Seen some of your videos and really like them! Do you have anywhere we could talk privately?

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I Begin A New Funny Animation Youtube Channel
My Channel Name Is: DuciacMan
It's Just One Week Old
Hey, is there anywhere I can talk to you in private?

LeoGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, it's still a thing! Seen some of your videos and really like them! Do you have anywhere we could talk privately?
Hi, sorry I didn't reply earlier, I could talk on discord, mine is LeoGamer#8898