Short Film Looking for Sydney YouTubers to make a difference!

Matika Jane

Hey everyone!
I'm looking for some Sydney Youtubers to be be a part of my upcoming 'movement' i guess you could call it. I'm wanting to do a short film type video promoting "live on and prove yourself wrong" a movement type thing im hoping to establish aiming at letting teens know that there are people who care about them.
My goal is to really make a difference and start up a social media campain as its THE BEST way to reach people. "live on and prove yourself wrong" hopes to show teens that suicide is NOT the answer and that life gets better.

If your interested in helping in ANY WAY, camera manning, editing, scripting or just helping support and get the word out, it would mean the world to me and it could help save a life.

Message me as i'm hoping to get the ball rolling soon.

-MJ

Hey everyone!
I'm looking for some Sydney Youtubers to be be a part of my upcoming 'movement' i guess you could call it. I'm wanting to do a short film type video promoting "live on and prove yourself wrong" a movement type thing im hoping to establish aiming at letting teens know that there are people who care about them.
My goal is to really make a difference and start up a social media campain as its THE BEST way to reach people. "live on and prove yourself wrong" hopes to show teens that suicide is NOT the answer and that life gets better.

If your interested in helping in ANY WAY, camera manning, editing, scripting or just helping support and get the word out, it would mean the world to me and it could help save a life.

Message me as i'm hoping to get the ball rolling soon.

-MJ

Yo yo I'm a sydney tuber ! :D !
xD if u want :p?

Awesome! do you have any special skills like editing or an awesome camera etc? I really want this to be a quaality video to kick start the whole thing :) I'll make sure your involved when things start happening :)

Back