Looking for suggestions and constructive criticism

TheFishBowl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys, So, My channel has had some great gains, and some videos that I worked really hard on, just to have 20-30 views! I would love if anybody has the time, any constructive criticisms to help make my videos a little more interesting, or be able to gain a little more traction! Thanks guys!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys, So, My channel has had some great gains, and some videos that I worked really hard on, just to have 20-30 views! I would love if anybody has the time, any constructive criticisms to help make my videos a little more interesting, or be able to gain a little more traction! Thanks guys!

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Good luck.

TheFishBowl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome! Thank you! I was working off of my cell, its a little difficult to navigate this site in mobile! Much appreciated!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Okay! I'll give it my best shooootttt
To start off with, On my laptop your YouTube banner doesn't fit properly, the top of the text is cut off, and it also seems to be a little blurry. On mobile it's not as blurry but it's still cut off, by a lot!
Also, I think 'A YouTube Channel' under your name on your banner isn't 100% needed, you could have your timetable, what kind of videos you post ect. UNLESS that's a specific thing on your channel, like an inside joke, I'm not sure
Your thumbnails, I really like the Day 2 Disney Vlog thumbail, it's totally obvious whats going on and the text is very readable, On some of your other thumbnails (like the day 1 vlog or the Snapple fact of the day), the text isn't as readable, i'd suggest a bolder font or trying to make your text bigger. Also your use of the same thumbnails on multiple videos (The snapple ones) might be a little confusing!
I just had a look at your most recent video and it looks really good! Your quality looks really good, the pace of the video is good too
I'd also suggest you make some playlists of your videos so people can click them to watch a whole set of videos from the same type/ set of vlogs ect

Phew, Sorry if that came across as me being picky! hahaha
I hope I helped!!

TheFishBowl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Not at all picky! That's exactly what I am looking for! I do agree about the repetitive thumbnails! Also, i haven't really looked at the channel from a laptop, but knew about the mobile, so thank you for that. Trying to get better with thumbnails, i just dont put forth the same effort as i do my editing, but working on it. But thank you very much for the insight! Much appreciated!