Request Looking for specific Logo and Background design

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys, edited my previous post in the hope to find a designer. As mentioned I'm willing to pay but needs to be sleep and classy rather than 3D and kid like.

Wanted:
YouTube Banner
Twitch Banner
Twitch channel design
Vector created of myself (similar to image below).

Attachments

Last edited:

GameGabe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can make one for you in a vector style - like my profile picutre - "cartoonish" look i wouldn't exactly recommend but i can make one if you rly want it.
If this profile picture is gonna be as your YT Profile picture it's useless to put social meda icons and links into it, unless you meant the banner?
What do you mean "Block colors like blue and white"? You don't want those colors to be in the profile picture?

Reactions: Itsjoshshepherd
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
check out my channel, see if you like my style if so feel free to request one

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can make one for you in a vector style - like my profile picutre - "cartoonish" look i wouldn't exactly recommend but i can make one if you rly want it.
If this profile picture is gonna be as your YT Profile picture it's useless to put social meda icons and links into it, unless you meant the banner?
What do you mean "Block colors like blue and white"? You don't want those colors to be in the profile picture?
Yeah a vector could be cool mate, if can get to look like me! Sorry let me explain better. Just a simple banner design wanted, something I can use with Instagram and twitch too (all same username @Itsjoshshepherd). Looking for something classy and stylish like (white/grey) colours etc with links to Instagram and twitch

MiqCas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi! You might be interested! Visit this forum page for prices and more details:

yttalk.com/threads/miq-graphic-market-cheap-and-professional.160188/

Do not hesitate and contact me!

Email: miqdesigns@yahoo.com

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have a higher resolution image perhaps?
Unpossible to work with the one you pasted in the attachment
I have the I cropped version if any good?IMG_5307.JPG[DOUBLEPOST=1494337578,1494337540][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have a higher resolution image perhaps?
Unpossible to work with the one you pasted in the attachment
IMG_1237.JPG

GameGabe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Those are both low resolution ...
Do you have DSLR to take a picture or at lest the camera on the back of your phone?