Commentary Looking for someone who can write scripts

CaptainCabe

Reaction score
Im looking to work with a dedicated script writer as that seems to be what takes me the longest when im working on a video. I am looking for someone who can be write interesting, intellectually, and with a hint of "childish" yet thought provoking comedy (Hank Green, mixed with college humor, mixed with philly D, mixed with filthy frank)

Its Alot to ask for sure, but I have videos to show my work, and we will usually work on the scripts/ research together, (I had in mind that you write the second script as i edit record and animate the first one to have a constant flow of videos)

/watch?v=ElB8qbPz29g

Hopefully you have experience, but a strong will and passion is always the first thing i look for :)

I will do the audio recordings, animations, editing, marketing etc, Im hopefully building a team that will hopefully take off, and you will be credited, and if there is income you will receive your appropriate portion

Email me at reticlerenegade@gmail.com with any work you've done or ideas :)

Reactions: RichGuitarGamer

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This sounds really interesting, i wouldnt class myself as a writer, but i can write comedy sketches if need be, my humour seen in my comedy sketches may be of an acquired taste however :)

CaptainCabe

Reaction score
This sounds really interesting, i wouldnt class myself as a writer, but i can write comedy sketches if need be, my humour seen in my comedy sketches may be of an acquired taste however :)
do you have any skits i could see?

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you still looking for a script writer?