Voice Acting Looking for someone to voice act 4 sentences for my new video

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hello !
Im creating comic / stickman style videos, usually creative but this one is more of a philosophical one.
It´s mainly a monologue (which i will voice), but 4 sentences are voiced by my normal character, which usually doesnt talk. So its literally 4 sentences you need to record.
I will link to any social media / youtube site of yours in the description and mention you in the end card.
If you are interested just answer in this thread, i will send you the script per private message then.

Thank you !

Edit : My character is a male and 16 years old, so im looking for a rather young male voice.

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Push.
I also need a female voice for one sentence : "Hey, you are shy guy from english class, right ? What are you listening to ?"

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I could do the guy voice. I'm older than 16, sure, but, still young enough for it. xD

Hi!MyNameIsJan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I could do the guy voice. I'm older than 16, sure, but, still young enough for it. xD
I already had someone voice it. But if you are fine with it, i will write you i need another voice. The parts are usually very short.