Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Music Looking for someone to run a Non Copyright Music Channel for a Community

Discussion in 'Music' started by BrownyGamingTime, Jul 23, 2017.

1. BrownyGamingTime
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $32
    I run a community of Youtubers called Project Connect, we have over 100 members on Discord and aim to help new and small Youtubers grow on Youtube.

I am looking for someone to run a Non Copyright Music Channel on Youtube that can be used as a useful source for music. The music can be sourced from non copyright sources.

Role:
    Youtube Channel manager
    Age 18+
    5 videos per week
    Will also become an admin on the Discord server
    Preferably from the UK, not compulsory though

2. LuzAmi LizAngel
    Cash:
    $1
    Hello brownygamingtime

I am replying because I compose/ create myself original electronic music. I decided that people can use my instrumental tracks for free in their videos as long as they credit me with links to my uploads in their infotab. I dont want to be an admin though for your server.. but if people are still looking for free to use music contact me..okay?

3. HearingMind
    Cash:
    $24
    I am doing music mixes without copyright for over 1 year now. but just recently shared the musics
    for downloading on google drive

4. Raid MusicHD
    Cash:
    $26
    Hi BrownyGamingTime

I am Raid from Raid MusicHD. I run "Free Music" Channel on YouTube. Most of my songs are Non Copyright. People can use My Musics as long as they credit the artists. I can join your server if you want to.

5. BrownyGamingTime
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $32
    Ok, your replies aren't quite what I am asking for. I'm asking for someone to run a non copyright music channel I have setup. You are more than welcome to post your own music on there if you want.

6. Raid MusicHD
    Cash:
    $26
    Thanks bro for letting me post my Musics on your server :bounce::bounce::bounce:

7. BrownyGamingTime
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $32
    Again, thats not what I said. I said you can post it on the channel that I have setup. This would mean running the community's Non Copyright Music Channel on Youtube, uploading 5 videos a week (not just your music but from other sources too).

8. Monatcer
    Cash:
    $0
    I Have A Non Copyright Free Beats Channel And I Upload Every Day If You Want To Check It Out Here Is The Name Of The Channel
    : MTC Beatz

Thnx And Have A Nice Day

9. TaVRoS Evolve
    Cash:
    $29
    i have a ton of free time hit me up ill be more than willing and would post 6 vids a week my skype is tavros_evolve if you want to talk to me about it a little more

10. BrownyGamingTime
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $32
    have u got discord? I dont really use skype