Gaming Looking for someone to make videos with or just play some games with [PS3/PC]

ChintzyTurtle

Fastest Turtle on YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone was up to collab and make some videos, if you have any games you would like to play together then just suggest them.I am 15 and from the US but wouldn't mind playing someone from UK. If you want you can check out my steam profile as I have a ton of games on there and on PS3 I mostly play Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, GTA 4, Dead or Alive 5, Dust 514, Crysis 3, Fuse (demo) and Portal 2. On Steam I play a very wide variety of games so just go look at my games list and you can see what I have.Hope one of you are interested!
PS3:SkullsOnW00d
Steam:ChintzyTurtle

iFordGaming

ℓє ιηтєяηєт α∂∂ι¢т
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone was up to collab and make some videos, if you have any games you would like to play together then just suggest them.I am 15 and from the US but wouldn't mind playing someone from UK. If you want you can check out my steam profile as I have a ton of games on there and on PS3 I mostly play Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2, GTA 4, Dead or Alive 5, Dust 514, Crysis 3, Fuse (demo) and Portal 2. On Steam I play a very wide variety of games so just go look at my games list and you can see what I have.Hope one of you are interested!
PS3:SkullsOnW00d
Steam:ChintzyTurtle
I shall Play Portal 2 on Steam,
Add me I have over 50 games on Steam!!
My steam account is listed below
VVVV

EDIT:
I am from the UK 13 years old and my steam URL is
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tehepicford[DOUBLEPOST=1369364174,1369364021][/DOUBLEPOST]And I can't play Black Ops 2 on Steam, as I got banned for using a trainer...
I can play on Xbox 360 though.

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
Hey dude me again, (I seem to see you alot around these forums) I'm 15 too, from the UK and have a crap ton of games (divided between ps3 and xbox that is) and i think it would be a good idea to do this aswell :)

Reactions: ChintzyTurtle

ChintzyTurtle

Fastest Turtle on YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey dude me again, (I seem to see you alot around these forums) I'm 15 too, from the UK and have a crap ton of games (divided between ps3 and xbox that is) and i think it would be a good idea to do this aswell :)
Haha yea I have noticed you a lot as well. What games would you be interested in playing?

ChintzyTurtle

Fastest Turtle on YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I shall Play Portal 2 on Steam,
Add me I have over 50 games on Steam!!
My steam account is listed below
VVVV

EDIT:
I am from the UK 13 years old and my steam URL is
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tehepicford[DOUBLEPOST=1369364174,1369364021][/DOUBLEPOST]And I can't play Black Ops 2 on Steam, as I got banned for using a trainer...
I can play on Xbox 360 though.
I actually have Portal 2 and Black ops 2 on ps3, but the games on steam we do have are:Garry's Mod, Saint's Row The Third (I have that on PS3 as well), CSS, TF2, L4D2. If you are interested in playing any of those games then just go ahead and ask me :D. I will go on ahead and add you on steam just in case though.[DOUBLEPOST=1369365659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shall i add you on skype? cos we could be here a while aha
Haha yea sure that will work fine as well.

iFordGaming

ℓє ιηтєяηєт α∂∂ι¢т
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
I actually have Portal 2 and Black ops 2 on ps3, but the games on steam we do have are:Garry's Mod, Saint's Row The Third (I have that on PS3 as well), CSS, TF2, L4D2. If you are interested in playing any of those games then just go ahead and ask me :D. I will go on ahead and add you on steam just in case though.[DOUBLEPOST=1369365659][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha yea sure that will work fine as well.
I don't mind playing any game :p
Just throw it out there and i'll play it.

iFordGaming

ℓє ιηтєяηєт α∂∂ι¢т
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Alright cool!
I sent a Friend Request on skype, I am Tehepicford - Nathan[DOUBLEPOST=1369365874,1369365848][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same with me really aha, between the three of us we could have our own little group
^^ This ^^
Lets meet up on skype because this may take a while here...

EDIT:
Add me on skype: nathan.ford.2