Gaming Looking For Someone To Do Some Collaborations With From Time To Time

Pat The Rat

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m 19, and I’m a very new youtuber been at it about 2 weeks and a half. I have a relatively low subscriber count but I feel like my content is constantly getting better. I do gameplay/commentary montages where I splice clips up that I found funny so it’s not a “let’s play” and I also do reviews on games once a week so if anyone else reviews games, and would like a collab there I’d be more than happy to.
I try to post everyday expect Mondays, but I'm always willing to record if I'm not editing.

Looking for someone to do a collaboration with, I play on PC and have a fairly decent list of PC games.
Games I play the most that are multiplayer, Garry’s Mod, Dead By Daylight, Fort Nite, Overwatch. I have about 100 and something games on steam so there’s many more I’m missing.

If anyone would want to do a collaboration, it’s be greatly appreciated. I’d love to add them on discord, and maybe just do a test run to see how we click.

I also try to keep my content fairly PG-13 while I curse I just try to bleep out some of the stronger language. Although pretty much all jokes are welcome, don’t have a problem with dark senses of humor, or middle school perverted humor.

If you're interested leave your discord username and tag and I'll get in contact with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyr Sean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, I'm starting to do YouTube again as a hobby because I'm bored as hell! Would love to collab with you some time if you're up for it?