Beauty/Makeup Looking for someone to do beauty how to videos for my channel!

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello, I'm looking to Collab with someone! My channel has 40k subs and I would like someone to guest star on my channel! You would simply have to do a few beauty-related how to videos, send me the clips, and I would sandwich the clips between clips of me doing a quick intro and outro to introduce you and tell the viewers to check out your channel! Respond on this thread if you're interested!
Looking forward to working with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lauramillanmu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Michael! I don't know if you are looking for "anyone", but I'll try to sell my brand ;)

I've watched some of your videos and your channel and I can see that beauty videos would be something out of your comfort zone, which I think is nice.
I have a makeup channel and I put my heart and soul in each video. I don't know if you are looking for hair tutorials or that kind of stuff. Those are not what I usually do but we could definetly try it out if you're willing to!

I have a really low count of followers, but I feel that for having been such little time on youtube, I upload quality videos and I show a lot of love of what I do.

I hope you consider my offer and that we can talk more about this project!!:bounce::bounce:

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi Michael! I don't know if you are looking for "anyone", but I'll try to sell my brand ;)

I've watched some of your videos and your channel and I can see that beauty videos would be something out of your comfort zone, which I think is nice.
I have a makeup channel and I put my heart and soul in each video. I don't know if you are looking for hair tutorials or that kind of stuff. Those are not what I usually do but we could definetly try it out if you're willing to!

I have a really low count of followers, but I feel that for having been such little time on youtube, I upload quality videos and I show a lot of love of what I do.

I hope you consider my offer and that we can talk more about this project!!:bounce::bounce:
Hi Laura,
Hair tutorials would be perfect! I'm sending you a message right now!

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi Laura, it won't let me send you my email address as a DM. Do you have Instagram?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Michael,

I would definitely be interested in helping out as well. I have a small channel. I focus on makeup tutorials and other beauty related videos. My channel name is SymphanyMichelle. My email is Symphanyxoxo@gmail.com & my instagram is Symphany.Michelle. Let me know if you are interested.

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello Michael,

I would definitely be interested in helping out as well. I have a small channel. I focus on makeup tutorials and other beauty related videos. My channel name is SymphanyMichelle. My email is Symphanyxoxo@gmail.com & my instagram is Symphany.Michelle. Let me know if you are interested.
Awesome! I'll send you an email ASAP!