Request Looking for someone to design an intro for my vlog channel! ($50)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
I am currently looking for someone to design an intro for my vlogging channel and I am willing to pay $50 paypal, Western Union, or I'll send it to your account from my bank account! First I would like you to take a look at my channel, and it is called Ruben & Natividad. Look at the two recent videos I have posted, and reply to this so we may push forward for to do the process. DO NOT WORRY. I will pay first before you get to send me the design. Any takers? I want it to be around 8-15 seconds, with a great background music added. We can negotiate this as well. Thank you very much!

Reactions: Kagan

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I've got a few ideas for this, and its rather simple, I'd also like to say with me, you pay after you're satisfied with the work, if you're interested in my sort of "offer", you can contact me by skype, discord, or even on here, I just prefer skype if its business.
Discord: TriTonTGaming #2537

Reactions: Ruben & Natividad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
I've got a few ideas for this, and its rather simple, I'd also like to say with me, you pay after you're satisfied with the work, if you're interested in my sort of "offer", you can contact me by skype, discord, or even on here, I just prefer skype if its business.
Discord: TriTonTGaming #2537
okay! i'll message you on Skype!

Kagan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I am currently looking for someone to design an intro for my vlogging channel and I am willing to pay $50 paypal, Western Union, or I'll send it to your account from my bank account! First I would like you to take a look at my channel, and it is called Ruben & Natividad. Look at the two recent videos I have posted, and reply to this so we may push forward for to do the process. DO NOT WORRY. I will pay first before you get to send me the design. Any takers? I want it to be around 8-15 seconds, with a great background music added. We can negotiate this as well. Thank you very much!
I can give you a professional intro at no cost to you if you would give me a shout out in a video I suppose. If that's something you can do.

SereYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am VERY experienced in 3d and 2d intros in After Effects. I can get it done exactly the way you want as well as in a very timely manner! Send me an email at seregaming@outlook.com