Commentary Looking For Someone To Commentate A Let's Play With Me!

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Hey everybody who reads this!

So basically, after I finish the projects I'm doing now, I'm going to start doing one major Let's Play (a project that's like 20+ parts) and then a bunch of side, short, older games on the side (one at a time of course, not all at once). The Let's Plays are only going to be like 5 parts or less (I've done 2, and both were three parts). The thing is, I want my channel to become a co-op only channel, with just different co-commentators for each series I do. So I'm going to need a few people that are wiling to work on this with me.

My only requirement is you have a good mic, and are easy to work with. When I work with people, I like to joke and mess around, and be rude with the person I'm working with, and the last few projects I couldn't do that as well. I just want someone who's light-hearted, but likes to throw insults around too!

Here are the games I'm considering: Megaman, Beethoven's 2nd, F-Zero, Kirby's Dreamland, R-Type, etc...

Of course, I'm open to any other options, but I'm basically looking for somebody who just wants to have fun commentating with me! You'll be able to see the game footage too, so you'll get to talk about what's going on on-screen as well! So let me know if you're interested! This is obviously just a rough explanation (though it's long, I like to ramble :p), I can give more details if this sounds like something you'd like to do!

Last edited:
Sorry, I should've mentioned that before. I don't really care about age, I care more about how mature you are. I'm 18, and so I'd like to work with someone that at least knows how to have a conversation with an 18-year old, if that makes sense. If not, the commentary could get really boring.

...Did you post megaman? :confused: I'd like to commentate a lets play with you.

lol do you have something against the Mega Man games? And awesome! You can message me on Skype if you want to, my username is MikeTheDbacker26, and we can discuss which one of those games you'd like to do, or if there's anything else you think would be good as well!

Back