Short Film Looking for someone to collaborate with.

What do you think about my channel?

• I like it

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Lowe Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi. I'm looking for someone to collaborate with, someone who creates "People & Blog" and "Skit" style videos. This is my channel is called 'Tom Lowe Show' , so you can have a look to see if it'd work if we collaborate. This would be beneficial to use in that we would share our fan and subscriber base. The way we would collaborate would be at the end of our videos include a linked annotation to each others channels with a reason why the viewers should subscribe. And we could even become youtube friends.

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey there id be intrested in collaberating with you as i really like the style of your videos and to be honest i dont understand why you have such a low subscriber count let me know what kind of themes you have in mind for a video :) if you are intrested

Tom Lowe Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I was thinking of making a video about, "4 Ways to lose weight" after looking at Google Adwords as that scored one of the highest views. I would put my own twist on it by not being serious.

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yeah that sounds like fun maybe one of them could be "Try learning a new sport" so like we could try doing a sport that we fail for exsample i fail at Parkcore/Free running[DOUBLEPOST=1414706025,1414705970][/DOUBLEPOST]Also do you have twitter we could DM back and forth on there? :p

Tom Lowe Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds cool. Yeah I do.

lowe_tcl

Sorry it won't let me use a hyperlink.

ClayC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As a writer/Youtuber this is something I'm very interested in. Message me through here or my channel, cause I have lots of ideas for short, fun scripts. Cheers.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is from 2014, and the OP hasn't been back to the forums in over a year. The thread has been locked to prevent confusion about what is a current collaboration idea. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.