Gaming Looking for Someone to collab with

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsAith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a small YouTube channel, I am looking for someone ages 14-18 to record videos with often. I mainly play Roblox and Minecraft. If you would like to know more my discord is: lilAith#6465 :p
Preferably someone LGBT+ friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: earleist2450

lunaralpha

Reaction score
Hi! i am a small youtuber too i play roblox and have been trying to find someone to collaborate with for a long time. i am 14 and i am lgbtq+ friendly (one of my friends is pan and another is bi ) my discord is lunaralpha#7922

Reaction score
Hello its Aith,

Hope you have had a great day so far. I was scrolling through the comments and something caught my eyes...You post both Roblox and Mimecraft...Just like me. I am LGBT+ friendly (one of my friends is bi I am not afraid to say it I am proud of her) O am 14 and have been looking for someone to not just collab with but become friends with them.
From,
Soul Taker[DOUBLEPOST=1528514541,1528514479][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to mention my instagram is soultakeryt if you are interested in collabing like I am in collabing with you

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a small YouTube channel, I am looking for someone ages 14-18 to record videos with often. I mainly play Roblox and Minecraft. If you would like to know more my discord is: lilAith#6465 :p
Preferably someone LGBT+ friendly.
Hey umm apparently your Discord name doesn't seem to work. Feel free to contact me on discord my name on there is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130

Hope to hear back from you :)

earleist2450

Reaction score
i have a small channel too and need some one to record with, i play minecraft and roblox
yeah contact me at twitter
@MrStockin
and my youtube is Mr Stocking

Relarin

Reaction score
Hey I’d be down for anything my channel is Relarin and my Discord is
Relarin #5323

Parris world

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I'm Parris I'm looking for new friends on Roblox to have fun and record videos.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums in over 12 weeks, so I've locked it to prevent confusion about active collaboration threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.