Gaming Looking for someone to collab with

Kebin

Reaction score
I am a small YouTuber I only play on ps4 for now there is no sub limit if you're inteested let me know must want to have fun and a good time to be funny

Could be more then one person forba squad if interested

callmenoob123

Reaction score
How old are you? Hi i am a 16 year old Canadian I can only make videos on Fridays and maybe Saturdays and Sundays. As new years has come as i resolution i plan to upload at least one video a week. The only games i can play are Rocket league(which i suck at), Rainbow six siege(which i suck at), Planetside 2, Fortnite, Worms battlegrounds, Kung fu panda showdown of legendary legends, Brawlhalla(which i suck at), and Blacklight retribution.I also have Minecraft but i really doubt anyone wants to play that and i don't want to soooo yeah. I have a discord server with people i make vids with my discord name is CallmeNoob, my psn is callmenoob123, and my YouTube channel is "Call me Noob" i have twelve subs. I am in Eastern Time Zone EST (UTC−05:00). Btw theirs only 5 people at the discord but you can most likely work something out as they most likely have different games ones i don't have and things like that. and some of them are 15 some 19. you don't have to join the discord though.

Kebin

Reaction score
How old are you? Hi i am a 16 year old Canadian I can only make videos on Fridays and maybe Saturdays and Sundays. As new years has come as i resolution i plan to upload at least one video a week. The only games i can play are Rocket league(which i suck at), Rainbow six siege(which i suck at), Planetside 2, Fortnite, Worms battlegrounds, Kung fu panda showdown of legendary legends, Brawlhalla(which i suck at), and Blacklight retribution.I also have Minecraft but i really doubt anyone wants to play that and i don't want to soooo yeah. I have a discord server with people i make vids with my discord name is CallmeNoob, my psn is callmenoob123, and my YouTube channel is "Call me Noob" i have twelve subs. I am in Eastern Time Zone EST (UTC−05:00). Btw theirs only 5 people at the discord but you can most likely work something out as they most likely have different games ones i don't have and things like that. and some of them are 15 some 19. you don't have to join the discord though.

I am 17 and alright