Beauty/Makeup Looking for someone to collab with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyChloeyt

Reaction score
hey everyone!

I'm trying to grow my channel so I'd love to do more collabs, if you're interested in collabing with me then feel free to contact me on my youtube channel Instagram page @SimplyChloeyt or on here xx

hope I find someone who loves youtube and beauty as much as I do xx

Reactions: Nikki120113

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Hey Chloe :)
I'd love to collab with you! Not sure how we'd manage since we don't live near each other but surely there's something awesome we can come up with :D

Reactions: SimplyChloeyt

SimplyChloeyt

Reaction score
Hey Chloe :)
I'd love to collab with you! Not sure how we'd manage since we don't live near each other but surely there's something awesome we can come up with :D
that would be great, I'll contact you on Instagram and I'm sure we could figure something out! xx

chantellelili

Reaction score
hey! I've just started my channel too id love to collaborate with you :)

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there! I'd love to collab! Feel free to send me an email colletteisabear@gmail.com or get to me on IG colletteisabear :)[DOUBLEPOST=1514868604,1514867848][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey! I've just started my channel too id love to collaborate with you :)
Hey Chantellelili! I just checked out your channel too and I'm OBSESSED with your accent. So jealous ughhh!!

Brittneytaylorwg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked out your channel and I love it!! I'd be interested in collaborating through video (no meetup) if you are also interested?
My channel is Brittney Taylor but you will more likely find me under Brittney White-Garinger

Jennii Leeann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked out your channel and I love it!! I'd be interested in collaborating through video (no meetup) if you are also interested?
My channel is Brittney Taylor but you will more likely find me under Brittney White-Garinger
would you like to collab? you can email me at jenniimue@gmail.com. I will check out your channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.