Animation Looking For Someone to Collab on an Animation/Vlog type of video

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone! I'd like to tell my story of how I was bullied as an lgbtq+ individual. So I need a talented animator who can animate some of the story for me. If interested please comment with a video of your animations. I'd like to talk more over discord/email about what I'd be doing rather than explaining it all here.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Hello everyone! I'd like to tell my story of how I was bullied as an lgbtq+ individual. So I need a talented animator who can animate some of the story for me. If interested please comment with a video of your animations. I'd like to talk more over discord/email about what I'd be doing rather than explaining it all here.

Thanks!
If you are still wanting to do this, I might be interested :D

My animation style is trash...just so you know. But I support you, and in your videos you seem intelligent and I need more intelligent people in my life.

You said you need an animator to animate "some" of the story? Would you be discussing the story and for flashbacks or something you would talk the viewers through an animated scene?

Also you said you need a "talented" animator...if that is the case then I can do nothing for you XD

My email is mryaleyellow@gmail.com and my channel is called Chase The Vase.

You can search me and I'll show up because I'm YouTube famous. Today I got my 33rd subscriber.

Good luck with your channel!!! :)

Keturah Rose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Apologies as this is an older thread, but if you're still looking for an animator I'd love to discuss this more over discord
ket#8942

I'm an illustrator and animator who is trying to get more into using my youtube channel to be creative
feel free to check my work out before messaging:
youtube.com/user/cocosaysfu/