Other Looking for Someone Good With Social Media!

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Hey everyone, First Order Entertainment here. We are looking for someone to run our Social Media Department and help us grow! If you were to join, you would mostly be running our Twitter and getting our name out there on social media. If you're interested, message me on Skype at cdt929

Reactions: gto

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi
Just took a short look on your YT channel. I think there is several things you can do here.
I would recomend a short intro (30-45 sec) that explaines what your channel is all about.
I know you asked for twitter help and Im no expert there, but I had help to twitter on fiverr so you could try there

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Hmm... maybe have a short intro 10 seconds max, as dave said. As for the other things.... well I am not an overly big fan of social media stuff, but what I can recommend you is to try and posting your stuff on reedit, and sharing it on twitter and facebook as well as spreading it across friends.

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Hi
Just took a short look on your YT channel. I think there is several things you can do here.
I would recomend a short intro (30-45 sec) that explaines what your channel is all about.
I know you asked for twitter help and Im no expert there, but I had help to twitter on fiverr so you could try there
Intro was planned and never conducted due to staffing changes and such. We've talked about it but our staff slowly and constantly changes.[DOUBLEPOST=1486639832,1486639756][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm... maybe have a short intro 10 seconds max, as dave said. As for the other things.... well I am not an overly big fan of social media stuff, but what I can recommend you is to try and posting your stuff on reedit, and sharing it on twitter and facebook as well as spreading it across friends.
Sorry but we are looking for social media members not how to grow. We know how to grow its the matter of getting the people we need to do so.

Reaction score
Hello, I am rather interested in helping. I was wondering if there is anything required (ex: certain age)? Have a nice day :)

gto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
i can help you to manage your social activity twitter,facebook, linkedin and other social media websites, if interested just msg me

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hello, I am rather interested in helping. I was wondering if there is anything required (ex: certain age)? Have a nice day :)
We just require you to be 16 or older. Message me on Skype: cdt929
And we'll talk more there :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486767472,1486767433][/DOUBLEPOST]
i can help you to manage your social activity twitter,facebook, linkedin and other social media websites, if interested just msg me
Add me on Skype: cdt929

Last edited:

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
We are still looking for people! Please let me know if you are interested!