Gaming Looking For Some People To Play Pc Games With

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We are a gaming channel on youtube currently have 286 subs and we play all kinds of games. For the channel we play random games but Nate from the channel loves pc games he plays games like overwatch all the time and gmod but also do let's plays aside fro the random funny videos. If you guys are interested in meeting and playing some games together and wanting to collab reply to this and we can get in contact. Also if we collab must have a good sense of humor and a good mic.

Keep It Meaty!!

Reactions: alex salling

Mobileidiotgamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heya! Maybe we can collab together whats your skype P.s im a Pc gamer to but i dont have all of the big games...

Always_Tea_Time

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey there I would be up for doing a collaboration together I have a pc and good mic, so ticked those boxes :3 it sounds like great fun

Strike909

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We are a gaming channel on youtube currently have 286 subs and we play all kinds of games. For the channel we play random games but Nate from the channel loves pc games he plays games like overwatch all the time and gmod but also do let's plays aside fro the random funny videos. If you guys are interested in meeting and playing some games together and wanting to collab reply to this and we can get in contact. Also if we collab must have a good sense of humor and a good mic.

Keep It Meaty!!
Hey you guys replied to my post a couple days back and I haven't heard back, you still interested?

TheOmegaOni

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there! I'd like to work on a collab with you and try to set something up. I checked your channel out, and I think your content is really good, and I'd be happy to collab with you! I have a good mic and a decent sense of humor. I do Battlefield 1 and Overwatch stuff recently, but I'd be willing to do something else as well! Hit me up :)

TheMikeyDYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be interested in such a collaboration. If you are still interested, you can add me on skype: mike.dobbe89

YouTube: TheMikeyD

alex salling

Reaction score
Yo I am 18 and very interested in collabing I got 160+ subs mainly because of lack of exposure and my channel was made 6 months ago and for a wile I only posted tf2 content but as of 2 weeks ago i quit tf2 and decided to branch out to gmod, overwatch, H1Z1, and other pc games. So if you will have me I would gladly collab

discord: Le Pinkie#8774

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yo I am 18 and very interested in collabing I got 160+ subs mainly because of lack of exposure and my channel was made 6 months ago and for a wile I only posted tf2 content but as of 2 weeks ago i quit tf2 and decided to branch out to gmod, overwatch, H1Z1, and other pc games. So if you will have me I would gladly collab

discord: Le Pinkie#8774

Hi @alex salling & welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2016. - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.