Gaming Looking for some people to game/record with

Hey Simmer Down

Reaction score
Hello everyone if my name was not indicative enough I am Hey Simmer Down, not that that means anything but I am. I recently purchased an El Gato Gamecapture HD for my Xbox 360 and One as well as "Acquired" Fraps to record PC with.

I have reached a point where I don't know what to record, but I really want to start going into YouTube so I was looking for anyone who might want to record with me for potentially the long term. As far as games go, I play a large variety of games but I must say I am NOT interested in recording Minecraft or GTA V where I feel that the Youtube community is rather saturated with "Those" kinds of channels. I tend to play Garry's Mod and a lot of Call Of Duty, but I also have Space Engineers, Just Cause 2, and lots of other games. If you have your own server for something like Garry's Mod, that would be a huge plus but there aren't any requirements here so you don't need to have one.

Anyways, about me. I am 15, so my voice is not going to annoy anyone (I know how annoying that is). I have a decent gaming PC, you won't be seeing BF4 on max but it can pretty much take any game on medium settings, and handle stuff like Skyrim on max. I feel like I act pretty mature, and I really like goofing off in games and SOMETIMES trolling, but never in a way that is offensive or flat out cruel.

So what I am looking for is someone/some people to play games with to potentially record. I want to play for fun so there won't be any trick shotting montages or pro-gameplay. Anyways if you are interested, put some info about yourself (Something you think makes you stand out) and your Skype/Steam account. I'll hit you up with a message and we'll see what happens. Thanks!

emin

Reaction score
i will i play call of minecraft and garys mod and many other games like dota 2 and lots of others!