Comedy Looking for some guest hosts

TimidDimwit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, I'm really excited about doing some collaborations within the comedy community here at YTTalk.
Anyway here's my idea: if you look at my channel you'll see that most videos in a weekly series are run kinda like a Late Night segment, where I talk about one part of a topic for a minute or two, then do another part of that topic the next day. I was hoping to have other small time YTers take a shot at doing a days video, and having a week where other I have a whole bunch of guest hosts. you would be able to promote your channel all you want, and I'll make sure it's clearly linked in the outro and description.
The video wouldn't have to be more than a minute long, I can give you a script if you want, or just the premise and setup of the joke if you'd prefer that.

Only requirement being that you have decent lighting and film quality, and obviously have a channel where viewers can find more of your stuff, as well as share the video with your fans.

I can answer any questions you have :)

Reactions: Bolshoibooze

Frequency

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Im down to collab some time, maybe a podcast or something. I dont care in which channel we upload it[DOUBLEPOST=1491072651,1491072606][/DOUBLEPOST]Add me on Discord: frequency_yt